Global security leader Forcepoint has announced the company is making further investments in India with the opening of a new state-of-the-art technology center of excellence near Mumbai in Thane, Maharashtra.
Key points on Force point India Innovation Centre:
- The new India Innovation Center will tap into the region’s technical and engineering talent to enable rapid development and deployment of new capabilities to Forcepoint’s Security Service Edge (SSE) platform.
- In the first phase of expansion for the Forcepoint India Innovation Center, the company will hire more than 200 software architects, cloud computing developers, DevOps engineers, quality assurance and specialists with diverse technical skills.
- Available roles will span all experience levels and encompass individual contributor, team leader and management roles. Interested candidates are invited to apply on the Forcepoint website.
- The opening of the Forcepoint India Innovation Center follows the March 2022 launch of Forcepoint ONE, the cyber security industry’s new ‘easy button’ for securing enterprises with hybrid workforces.
- An all-in-one cloud platform, Forcepoint ONE simplifies security with both traditional and remote workforces, allowing users to gain safe, controlled access to information across the Web, cloud and private applications.
“Forcepoint is a pioneer in delivering modern cybersecurity by proactively safeguarding employees, critical data & intellectual properties.
Our mission is to create a safe and trusting environment through a revolutionary Security Service Edge (SSE) platform by converging our best-in-class network and security products into a comprehensive single security solution. It is a purpose-built and future-proof service which is simple, seamless, and massively scalable across the globe,” said Nirav Shah, VP and CTO, India Innovation Center.
Forcepoint ONE makes it easy for customers and partners to adopt Zero Trust and SSE by unifying crucial security services including Secure Web Gateway (SWG), Remote Browser Isolation (RBI), and Content Disarm and Reconstruction (CDR) technologies. Force point’s strategy helps customers reduce the management burden of traditional point product approaches and simplify security operations with fewer vendors and significantly reduced costs.
The new Forcepoint India Innovation Center will play a critical role in developing new features and functionality to this market-leading platform.
“We are committed to a human-centric culture and environment at Forcepoint that promotes inclusivity, variety of thought, mutual respect, and dignity in all parts of our life. Our vision is to accelerate our cyber leadership position by using modern enablers to secure our customers’ data, regardless of where they work,” said Anurag Kahol, Senior VP, Secure Services Edge.
(Image courtesy: www.entutive.com)